29th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring 52% marks in intermediate and 55% in PCM?

I get 52% marks in intermediate 2012 and 55% marks in physics chemistry mathematics (pcm) so i can apply aieee entrance exam. 2013

30th June 2012, 09:07 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring 52% marks in intermediate and 55% in PCM?

Dear Friend ,

You can definitely apply for AIEEE examination after scoring 52% marks in Intermediate.

* AIEEE stands for "All India Engineering entrance Examination".

The Eligibility Criteria in order to apply for the exam are :

- You must have passed your 12th from any recognized board with PCM as your key subjects.

- Appearing students are also eligible for the exam.

- Your age should lie in between 16-24 years.

This is the information i have to the best of knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th June 2012, 09:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring 52% marks in intermediate and 55% in PCM?

Yes you are eligible to give the exam because the main eligibility criteria to give AIEEE is that you need to have minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

Following are some of the top colleges in India which accepts AIEEE scores:-

NIT- National Institute of Technology – Warangal
NIT- National Institute of Technology – Suratkal
Punjab Engineering College – Chandigarh
Bengal Engineering and Science University – Howrah
Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Hyderabad
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology – New Delhi
Indian Institute of information Technology – Allahabad
National Institute of Technology – Calicut
Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology – Allahabad
Malaviya National Institute of Technology – Jaipur
The National Institute of Technology – Kurukshetra
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology – Nagpur
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute – Kanpur
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology – Bhopal
RV College of Engineering – Bangalore

For more information log onto this website:- http://www.aieee.nic.in/
30th June 2012, 12:32 PM
dhaval_sarmalkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 52% marks in intermediate 2012 and 55% marks in physics chemistry mathematics (pcm) so i can apply aieee entrance exam. 2013
Yes, You can apply for AIEEE
The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects with a total of 50% of all the subject.For general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
3rd October 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my intermediate in2012 and scored 33%in maths 52% in PCM and aggregate 54% . should i eligible for AIEEE 2013 with general category
21st April 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I get 84 percentage in inter 1 st year and iam intersted in improvement will they consider my improvement for AIEEE
18th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

will the improvement marks be considered or not in taking percentage for aieee?
12th June 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 70% in intermidiat and i got 156 marks in jee mains can i get a seat in nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?