1st February 2018, 03:22 PM
aadharsha baiju.M.T

Can I apply for Air Hostess course after completion of B.Sc? Or Am I eligible to apply now itself?

I am doing first year in B.Sc Information Technology. What should I do for Air Hostess training after the completion of course? Will it be too late if I wait for completing the B.Sc? Should I apply now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  2. Process to become an Air Hostess after BCA completion?
  3. Can I apply for Air Hostess course after completion of B.Sc? Or Am I eligible to apply now itself?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation?
  5. Can I apply for Air Hostess being 19 years old graduate?
  6. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  7. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  8. Procedure to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Air Hostess job after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  10. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of B.Com honors?
  13. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
  14. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  15. How to apply for Air Hostess degree course in any Indian Airlines? -- [New]
  16. Can I become an Air Hostess after getting my eyesight improved through operation?
  17. Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Can I become an air hostess after B.Tech civil engineering?
6th February 2018, 06:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess course after completion of B.Sc? Or Am I eligible to apply now itself?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue diploma course for recruitment in Airlines.

The required minimum qualification to join the course is that:-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate age must be minimum 17 years.

The duration, of course, will be of one year. So, visit the institute from where you want to pursue to get detail information. If you want to join, it is not late.
6th February 2018, 08:26 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess course after completion of B.Sc? Or Am I eligible to apply now itself?

You might not be late even if you complete your B.Sc in Information Technology as the eligibility criteria for Cabin Crew are as follows :

-One must have completed Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

- One must have attained 17 years of age before applying but not more than 25.

- One must be physically and medically fit in all aspects.

- One must have well groomed personality and a good command over communication skills.

- There is no need to join any institute as it is not an obligation on part of you. It would be better if you work on enhancing your communication skills and personality.
7th February 2018, 12:44 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess training even after completing B.Sc. in IT.

However, note that according to DGCA, you can apply for Air Hostess training only if your age is more than 19 years and less than 27 years.

There will be first entrance exam to get admission in Air Hostess training institute.

After proper training, you will be recruited in Airlines.

Salary for Air Hostess in domestic airlines ranges from 25k to 40k.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?