5th September 2018, 02:45 AM
Zeba amir

Can I apply for Air Hostess Training being a 23 years old married woman?

Hello Sir, I am 23 years old female candidate. I have completed my 12th with 72% marks around 3 years ago. Now, I am married. So, can I apply for Air Hostess Training? It was my ambition to become an Air Hostess but due to financial condition I had to give up.

7th September 2018, 12:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess Training being a 23 years old married woman?

To become Air Hostess in any Airline company, only unmarried female candidates can apply.

As you are a married female candidate, so you cannot apply for Air Hostess post.

However, you can apply for other posts like Ground Staff, Airport staff, etc.

8th September 2018, 12:52 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess Training being a 23 years old married woman?

Yes, you can become an Air Hostess being a 23 years old candidate.
But, it is very difficult to become an air hostess after being married. Most the airline companies hire only unmarried candidates. But few of them do not care about the marital status but most of them are foreign airline companies like Australian Airline and New-Zealand Airline.
So, you have to look at the individual recruitment criteria of each airline you are interested in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?