11th February 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed while continuing my BA final year?

I'm currently studying in my BA final year. Is is possible to apply for B.Ed now only? Or, do I need to wait until completion of my BA degree? Is there any entrance also for admission in B.Ed courses? Can you share the details?

13th February 2019, 01:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed while continuing my BA final year?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester master course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to appear for the examination.

To get more information about admission procedure visit at official website of the institute.
13th February 2019, 08:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream or final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

For candidates who have done bachelor's degree, minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required. Top universities conduct exam for admission in B.Ed course while other universities take admission based on percentage of marks.
14th February 2019, 09:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates in the final year of bachelor course are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you can appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
14th February 2019, 01:05 PM
sumitmrvpl

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for B.Ed while continuing my BA final year?

Currently you are in BA final year, So you can apply to the B.ed and you do not need to wait for the result, Because all of the colleges starts to take admission registration for new session, before the previous year result declaration and Some private colleges also takes admission through the entrance exam conducted by the Colleges like Manav Rachna university takes admission through MRNAT or marks in the graduation or postgraduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?