14th December 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Border Security Force after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So, can I now apply for either Border Security Force (BSF) or Indian Air Force (IAF)?

15th December 2019, 09:44 PM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Can I apply for Border Security Force after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

The answer is yes you can join BSF on basis of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
The post available for diploma students in BSF are BSF Jobs for Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector.
Every year application are invited for the post of Junior engineer by BSF Diploma candidate.
So, visit official website of BSF for upcoming notification of Junior engineer post.
16th December 2019, 10:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Border Security Force after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

According to the eligibility criteria, the candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University in order to join Border Security Force.

Age must be in between 20 to 25 years and age relaxation is given to reserved category students in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?