23rd December 2011, 05:20 PM
rishikesha

Can I apply for for Clerk in Railway being a candidate of MCA in computer application?

Can I apply for Clerk position(In Computer Reservation Counter) in Railway being a candidate of MCA in Computer Application?

28th January 2012, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for for Clerk in Railway being a candidate of MCA in computer application?

As a MCA you can surely apply for the post of Clerk in Railways. You have to appear for All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts with the Indian Railway. The age limit is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for general category. 3 years relaxation is given for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates. To get more information refer; http://rrcb.gov.in
18th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for for Clerk in Railway being a candidate of MCA in computer application?

i completed my mba i am female what will be the work as a clerk what are the promotion are there frequent trabsfers for clerk
18th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Rajgour

yes dear,
you can apply for the clerk exam in railway.
you have appear for the All india entrance exam of railway.
your age should be between 21-30 years.
and more information please visit-
www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?