9th September 2019, 04:53 PM
Inderdeepkaur

Can I apply for CTET being from Commerce background?

Can I opt for Mathematics & Science in CTET exam as l am a Commerce student? If l cleared the exam then will I get the Passing certificate or not? In which month the upcoming exam is going to be conducted?

12th September 2019, 08:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET being from Commerce background?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
The eligibility criteria for paper 1 for class 1 to V, you must passed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and done diploma in elementary education.

For paper 11, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree with 50% marks and bachelor of education passed or appearing.

You are eligible for paper II and if you have done diploma in elementary education then you can apply for paper 1 also.
12th September 2019, 10:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for paper 1 is that candidate must have done senior secondary from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and diploma in education.

For paper 11, academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any stream with 50% marks and bachelor of education.

You can apply for CTET after Bachelor of Commerce but for paper 1, you must have done diploma in education.
11th January 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ ma'am , i have completed my post graduation in Mcom, and successfully completed 1st year of b.ed . I would like to ask ,that am i eligible for CTET and if yes then in which paper I'm eligible. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?