10th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CTET while being in 1st year of B.Ed?

I have done my 12th with 53 percentage and graduated with 48.6% and my Post Graduation was with 68 percentage. I am in my 1st year of B.Ed now. Can I appear for CTET? Or, do I need to complete the B.Ed and then only I would be eligible for CTET?

14th September 2019, 11:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET while being in 1st year of B.Ed?

Candidates in 1st year of B.Ed course are not eligible to appear in CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by NTA for recruitment of teacher in schools affiliated to CBSE. You will become eligible to apply for the examination next year while in the 2nd year of the course.
15th September 2019, 01:39 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in schools.

So, candidates are eligible to appear while pursuing in the 2nd year of the B.Ed or if completed their 1 year B.Ed course.

So, if you are pursuing two year B.Ed course then you will become eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in next year.
15th September 2019, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

At present, you are not eligible for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Candidate who have done bachelor's degree and completed Bachelor's degree in Education from a recognized teacher training institution are eligible for CTET exam.

You need to complete the course to write CTET exam next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?