26th May 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply directly for CTET paper 2 Mathematics?

Hi, my name is Aaliya and I did my M.Com and B.Ed and now I want to appear for CTET. Can I choose for paper 2 Mathematics as my subject? Or, what is the selection criteria?

4th May 2021, 11:24 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I apply directly for CTET paper 2 Mathematics?

No, You can't apply directly for CTET paper 2 Mathematics.

You have to appear in each paper and each stage of selection procedure to secure position.

You will go through paper 1 and paper 2 both.

If you could clear both than you have to go through interview/skill test for final selection.
9th May 2021, 11:20 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for CTET paper 2 Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my name is Aaliya and I did my M.Com and B.Ed and now I want to appear for CTET. Can I choose for paper 2 Mathematics as my subject? Or, what is the selection criteria?
CTET 2021 Exam eligibility:-
Paper-1
-Candidate passing Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and who is passed or is appearing for the final year of 4-year (B.Ed) for paper-1.

Paper-2 eligibility:- Candidates passing Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (or)
-Candidates passing Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed, per the NCTE Regulations.
(or)
-Candidates passing Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.El.Ed.
(or)
-Candidates passing Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
(or)
-Candidates completing Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).

** So, being a student of M.Com degree course,you need to consider graduation subjects for B.Ed course ,then you can attempt for CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?