29th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for engineering colleges in Chennai and Tamilnadu after appearing for supplementary exam?

i am failed plus two in mathematics and i am attending the say exam on june 30 can i apply any engineering colleges in chennai and tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech (Mech) course
  3. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  5. In which engineering colleges can I apply? I am appearing in A level exams
  6. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  7. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  9. How to apply for EEE/ECE in top 10 private engineering colleges in Chennai
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 29.889 in TANCET?
  11. List of colleges offering B.E.(Petrochemical Engineering) to Diploma students in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  13. Is Annamalai University recognized by UGC?
  14. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. How to clear backlogs of diploma if the last date is over?
  16. Is there any form out for 12th passing students in December month this year?
  17. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure of it?
1st July 2011, 12:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for engineering colleges in Chennai and Tamilnadu after appearing for supplementary exam?

hi dear
no this year you can not apply for engineering college you prepare for next year
& try your level best to be a good rank holder ......
in your engineering entrance exam like AIEEE .

good luck.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?