27th April 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for foreign universities by failing in maths?

Respected Sir & Mam I have a question about additional subject. I take math as a additional subject. If I will fail in that subject .So Can I apply for foreign universities and i have a dream to study in foreign.
Please solve my issue
Thanks you
Yours sincerely

28th April 2022, 02:12 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: Can I apply for foreign universities by failing in maths?

Usually, you cannot apply for a foreign university by failing in Maths, but if you did, you can try and see how well your application goes. In general though, I would say if you are fairly strong at Maths and have the drive to study it hard, then persuade your future employer that they want a graduate in the subject who doesn't know how to do long division and is completely hopeless at multiplication.

In fact TOEFL is definitely too lax when weighing criteria. You need to be top-notch student, outstanding teacher so on and so forth.

All the best.
28th April 2022, 10:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No that is not possible, firstly you have to clear your subject in which you are failing , then apply for any foreign university .

Firstly clear your exam, then only college will accept you, after receiving the acceptance letter you may apply for visa.

The competition is very high, candidate needs to have an outstanding academic background to study in foreign country.
As well as they have to clear language proficiency test and entrance exam also.
29th April 2022, 10:59 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, if you fail, you can give supplementary exam. In CBSE 12th, it is mandatory to pass in all 6 subjects. Because, if you get failed in any of them, you can re-appear them through supplementary exam. But passing in all subjects is a must.
30th April 2022, 01:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Not possible. You need to clear your exams first to be eligible to apply.
Moreover you can apply for study visa after you have the acceptance letter from the college abroad.
So if you don't clear your exams no college will accept you.
30th April 2022, 07:24 PM
Naresh199

(1) Not possible. You need to clear your exams first to be eligible to apply. Moreover you can apply for study visa after you have the acceptance letter from the college abroad, so if you don't clear your exams no college will accept you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?