25th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Sh@12@12

Can I apply for Government job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AISECT university Bhopal?

Hello Sir, I want to ask you that Can I apply for Government job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AISECT university Bhopal? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs?
  2. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  4. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  9. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  14. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  15. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  16. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  18. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
27th June 2016, 10:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AISECT university Bhopal?

Yes, you can apply for Government job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from AISECT University, Bhopal.

The AISECT University is recognised by All Indian Council of Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Council for Technical Education (NCTE).

As the AISECT University is a recognised university, your Diploma course certificate obtained from AISECT University, Bhopal is valid to apply for Government jobs for which Diploma holders are eligible to apply. Before applying for Government job, I advise you to check the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc.,. required to apply for the Government job.
28th June 2016, 10:15 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AISECT university Bhopal?

After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can get job in various field.

Various job for Mechanical Engineers:

Mechanical Apps Engineer

Product Quality Manager

Structure Analyst

Motor Engineer

Complete Seat Engineer

Government Job are:

BHEL

GAIL

SAIL

DRDO

BEL

NTPC

BSNL

ISRO

Power Group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?