14th January 2017, 01:49 PM
yatinyoyo@*

Can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to apply for ILETS exam so I want to know can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first? Can I apply for it after completing 10th and also for Visa of Canada? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 11:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first?

Yes, you can apply for IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. There is no need to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to appear in IELTS examination. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to apply for IELTS examination. So, you can apply for IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard and if you get admit from any Canada University, you can also apply for Canada Visa.
16th January 2017, 11:05 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first?

Yes. You can apply for IELTS while studying (10+2). IELTS score measures candidate's english command on 4 parameters - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. It is conducted 4 times a year.

ILETS Eligibility
- Candidate's age should be more than 16 years.
- Students who are applying to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and US.

ILETS Exam Pattern
- Listening (30 Mins, 4 Sections)
- Reading (60 Mins, 3 Sections)
- Writing (60 Mins, 2 Tasks)
- Speaking (11-14 Mins, 3 Parts)

ILETS Online Registration
- Visit the official site.
- Read the information.
- Check the ILETS test available.
- Registration online.
- Fill the all details correctly.
- Choose the payment option & Pay the application fees.
- Assemble all documents & Send it to universities with ILETS score.

Application Fees
- Rs.11,300/- payable at the time of registration.
- If candidates wish to transfer the test date, then they have to pay Rs.1900/- as a transfer fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?