6th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for improvement exam after failing an exam?

sir, after failing in an exam but total result is passed because of additional sub. can i apply improvement form

10th July 2015, 01:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for improvement exam after failing an exam?

Sorry to inform you that one cannot apply for improvement examination after failing in one subject of his/her board examination as for this examination only those students are eligible which have passed in a particular subject but has managed less than 60% aggregate in the same.

But you have the option of compartmental examination as you have failed in only one subject of your board examination. Also students failing in more than one are not eligible for the same and hence have to reappear in the board examination one again to get their degree.

The application for both the examinations are made within the 22 days after the results declaration and that to online on the official link of your respective board of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?