17th August 2013, 08:53 PM
kuldip deka

Can i apply for a job after passing electrical and instrumentation branch?

sir i m a student of electrical and instrumentation branch......can i apply for job where only electrical engineer need?
sir pleas tell me where electrical and instrumentation can apply job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  3. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  4. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  9. What kind of job can I get in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year in electrical branch
  10. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  11. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  12. How to get a government job in PSU after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation Branch?
  13. How can I apply for government job? I am a student of polytechnic with electrical branch
  14. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  15. Is it possible to get top 10 colleges of Anna University after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 2677 overall rank?
  16. Eligibility for NTPC Executive Trainee for B.Tech students?
  17. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  18. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
20th September 2013, 12:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for a job after passing electrical and instrumentation branch?

You can find jobs matching your profile in firms like BHEL, BEL, NTPC, Power Grid and HPCL. Selection of candidates in these firms are usually done on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. Section Engineer profile in railways will be suitable for you. You can join to engineering services department by qualifying IES exam. Apart from core jobs, you can try for Officer profiles in banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?