15th December 2016, 11:58 AM
Sundarmagesh

Can I apply for job in MNC Companies after completing DME with 76% marks?

Respected Sir, I am Sundar from Tamil Nadu, I had completed DME scoring 76% marks. When I was pursuing Diploma I attend a campus Interview and got selected so I have 1 year of experience in Production. I want to know can I apply for job in MNC Companies after completing DME with 76% marks? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

27th September 2017, 01:11 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for job in MNC Companies after completing DME with 76% marks?

Yes, Surely you can apply for the job in the MNC company.

You shall follow following of the steps to find and apply for the job in the MNC companies.

1. Prepare detailed resume according to your job profile, mentioning the work responsibilities, learning experience, achievement , area of work, personnel details etc. and upload it on several job searching sites such as given below.

a. Naukari.com
b. Moster.com
c. TimesJob.com
d. Shine.com

2. Read some of the employment news paper like Times Ascent, Employment news, The Hindu etc. Some Big MNCs publishes their jobs requirement in the news paper.

3. If you want to apply in any specific companies than go to the company websites and on career section completely fill up your job profile. In career section you can also find the ongoing job requirement of the company. If you finds it suitable to your profile than apply it. Some companies like reliance also have the facility to provide you the job updates of the company .you can register yourself on the company website.

4. Social networking sites such as through linked.in also you can find a job updates for the MNC companies.

MNC companies can find your profile in any of the above source , if they will find it suitable for their requirement they will intimate you for the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?