24th February 2011, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem

hello sir i m having 57% marks till my 5th sem although i have a good chance to score more but i m having a gap of 1 year b/w my 10th and 12th and 1 yrs gap b/w my 12th and b.tech(1st ys).....i m also having a year back in my b.tech..my stream is electronics and instrumentation but i have a good command in C,C++,Java and .net......do i stand a chance to apply in IT MNC's...PLZ help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get a job in any company after securing 75% marks till 5th semester?
  2. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  3. IT jobs and companies with less marks in 10th Class -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively?
  5. How can I prepare to get selected in Syntel interview? Preparation tips for Aptitude test?
  6. Where can I apply for training while doing 5th semester Electrical Engineering in Pune? -- [New]
  7. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  8. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  11. With low academic marks and 2-3 years of experience can I apply for MNC jobs?
  12. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  13. What are the career options for me after pursuing MBA in finance and marketing as dual spe
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What can I do to get a job in MNC?
  16. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  18. Information regarding different Off Campus Interviews for Freshers?
1st March 2012, 12:51 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i m having 57% marks till my 5th sem although i have a good chance to score more but i m having a gap of 1 year b/w my 10th and 12th and 1 yrs gap b/w my 12th and b.tech(1st ys).....i m also having a year back in my b.tech..my stream is electronics and instrumentation but i have a good command in C,C++,Java and .net......do i stand a chance to apply in IT MNC's...PLZ help me out
Dear,

Yes you can in most of the companies but not in Infosys, Wipro else where you can.

They don't allow candidates with GAP.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
6th July 2012, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem

Sir I have ranked higher in JEE and I have now alloted in a newly opened college where I am of the 3rd sessioin batch in 2012 so I am very confused on there faculty and there placement. Sir please tell me how may score good marks in B.tech 1st year and how should I prepare for GATE and also TOEFL and GRE from the very begining of my 1st year so that I get good scores and I can go for higher studies. Tell me if it is necessary to take coaching for these studies and if so then where should I go for that as I am very poor in english. Reply me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?