31st July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for K-CET Exam being a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?

i'm a andhra pradesh student can i apply for kcet. because if i am eligible i want to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in APRJC?
  2. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  4. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  10. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  11. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  12. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  13. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  14. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech with Software Engineering and Information Technology branch in AP?
29th November 2011, 08:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for K-CET Exam being a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm a andhra pradesh student can i apply for kcet. because if i am eligible i want to apply for the exam.
hi,
No,
you are not eligible for K-CET exam if you don't have domicile of Karnataka.
from where you pass 10th and 12th is not matter.

you are eligible for K-CET exam only if you fulfill any one criteria:-
>your parents are working in govt. sector in Karnataka.
>you have some property like land in Karnataka
>you have domicile of Karnataka

good luck!
16th December 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM I AM A STUDENT OF AP I WANT WRITE K-CET EXAM IS IT POSSIBLE .........THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM
28th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a older student can i apply kcet
18th February 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am from andhrapradesh.i studied til 10th in andhrapradesh.now i am studying my puc also in andhrapradesh.but my parent studied till 10th in karnataka.can i apply for kcet exam on the basis of their certificates ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?