5th January 2019, 01:44 PM
Swastikajoshi

Can I apply for KVS job while still pursuing B.Ed?

If my B.Ed course is going on can I apply for KVS job? My first year or B.Ed is going on and I completed my graduation in B.Com. So, can I apply now or do I need to complete the B.Ed first then apply?

15th January 2019, 08:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS job while still pursuing B.Ed?

For recruitment in KVS as a teacher candidate have to appear for CTET examination.

For appearing in the examination, the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor in education or diploma from a recognised institute.

So, you will become eligible to appear for examination after completion of B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?