25th July 2020, 02:44 PM
ssspatilll

Can I apply for MHA MCA CET while still continuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT?

Sir/Ma'am, I passed out 12th std with 65% marks overall and n Mathematics my score was 45 marks. Presently, I am in my 3rd year of B.Sc IT and scored 90% in my 2nd year final exams. So, am I eligible to apply for MHA MCA CET?

3rd June 2023, 10:18 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I apply for MHA MCA CET while still continuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT?

For admission to MCA, you need a degree from your previous university. If you haven't completed the degree then it will become difficult to get admission in MCA. Graduation with IT or maths is the minimum criterion and you must have at least 50% marks in graduation to apply for the MCA entrance exam.

As you said that you are in 3rd year and you will be able to clear it easily. Just make sure you get your degree completed before admission to the MCA course. You can't pursue both courses at the same time and must complete the degree first.
10th June 2023, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MHA MCA CET while still continuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT?

Eligibility criteria to apply for exam
*Must be an Indian citizen
*Passed 10+2 or graduation level with Maths as compulsary subject.
*Must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised board with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
*For direct second year admission , the candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in computer application or science.
*Candidates must score non zero /positive score in MHA MCA CET
*Those who are in the final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Thus , those who have completed their bachelor's degree or are in their last year are eligible to apply for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?