24th September 2019, 06:54 PM
Ankita gole

Can I apply for MPSC after M.Com from Open University?

My M.Com is completed from Open University in Nashik and my age is running 28 years. So, am I eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination now?

30th September 2019, 10:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC after M.Com from Open University?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment in state service.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination at the age of 28 years. Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
30th September 2019, 11:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MPSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officer within the state service.

The minimum required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit is 19-33 years with relaxation in upper limit applicable for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you can appear in the examination after the master degree also from a recognised university. Bachelor or master degree in correspondence is valid to appear in the examination.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
30th September 2019, 04:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The minimum qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria is 18-33 years with upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

You can apply for MPSC exam at age of 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?