28th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?

I am doing my first year B.Sc chemistry. after finishing B.Sc can I apply for M.Sc chemistry and also what are the other skills or other qualification I have to develope to get job in top companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  5. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  6. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  7. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  8. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  9. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  10. Can a BSc student apply for MSc in Soil Chemistry?
  11. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  12. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  13. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  14. How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry
  15. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  16. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  17. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
13th January 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?

i have complited B.Sc Chemistry with 49 percent .Can i do M.Sc. Chemistry
26th April 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?

what about job after completing bsc in chemistry or msc in chemistry?
29th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc with 50 percent.can i do msc in chemistry?
18th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Wot r the available scholarships for BSc 1st year chem.students - (kerala,OBC, 94% in 10 2)
6th October 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in industries after completion of B Sc in chemistry?
1st March 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have bsc chem honours.i am studing in pt.N.R.S college in rohtak.i have chem honours but no math additional instead i have zoo n botany in 1&2year.can i take addmission in msc chem in du n jnu.plz give me correct information.i m confused.
1st March 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have bsc chem honours.i am studing in pt.N.R.S college in rohtak.i have chem honours but no math additional instead i have zoo n botany in 1&2year.can i take addmission in msc chem in du n jnu.plz give me correct information.i m confused.
2nd March 2014, 07:23 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry soon after the completion of your B.Sc in Chemistry.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science and the duration of M.Sc in Chemistry is about for 2 years.

This course is being offered number of universities and other affiliated colleges.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates.

Some of the streams that you can join are
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Inrorganic Chemistry
M.Sc in Physical Chemistry etc.

So, my suggestion will be start preparation for the Entrance Exam now itself.

Decide upon the university which is good enough and collect the syllabus for the Entrance Exam.

Give equal preference to your academics and Entrance Exam as well and carry out your preparation.

If you get admission for this course in a university, obviously you will be having much scope to gain good subject knowledge and job opportunity as well.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?