2nd September 2011, 08:56 PM
spharan90

Can I apply for Navy July exam after doing final year Electronics and Communication with 63%?

I have doing my final year electronic and communication with 63 percentage. Can i apply navy july UES electrical as sailor scheme

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  2. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  3. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Can I apply for JTO exam while in Electronics and Communication Department?
  5. Can I apply for JTO while studying final year MSc Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  7. What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering
  8. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam?
  9. How to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E) final year
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Navy if I am doing final year diploma in electronics and telecom course? -- [New]
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  13. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  15. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  16. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  17. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2011, 02:09 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Navy July exam after doing final year Electronics and Communication with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spharan90 View Post
I have doing my final year electronic and communication with 63 percentage. Can i apply navy july UES electrical as sailor scheme
DEAR FRIEND,

Yes you can apply for the navy in july UES electrical as sailor scheme
good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?