17th August 2012, 10:03 PM
danishmahajan

Can I apply for NDA after completion of class 10th?

can i apply for nda after completion class 10th....please tell me if i can do it

18th August 2012, 09:10 AM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completion of class 10th?

Hello ,
SORRY, friend you are not apply this exam . because only 12th standard student give this exam.

NDA eligibility-

12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

• For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy

12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent

1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July,1994 and not later than 1st January ,1997 are eligible.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

THANK You
18th August 2012, 09:57 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for NDA after completion of 10th standard as the minmum academic qualification for NDA is 12th standard.

UPSC conducts National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance exam two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam opr pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Physique.

Though you are not eligible to apply for NDA after 10th but you can start your preparation for NDA along with you regular studies.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th May 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

at what age the child can give exam of nda
13th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how to i prepare for NDA exam properly. till from from std 12th
14th May 2013, 04:31 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for NDA after completion of class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danishmahajan View Post
can i apply for nda after completion class 10th....please tell me if i can do it

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

• *Indian Army
  • *Indian Navy
  • *Indian Air Force

sorry, you are not eligible for NDA exam after completing 10th std. so , First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths, Then You have to clear your 12th science with you should have to apply for NDA in all wings and commerce and arts stream eligible only Indian Army wing....

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board are eligible for National Defense Academy in all wings and other are eligible for Army wing , Final years students also eligible for NDA exam , There is no percentage required....

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years , there is no age relaxation.....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it , girls are not eligible for this exam....

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?