13th June 2019, 01:47 PM
sawai suthar

Can I apply for NEET having a year gap between 10th and 11th?

Sir, I have 1 year gap between 10th and 11th class. I did not took admission in 11th till one after passing the 10th board exam. So, am I eligible for NEET or AIIMS examination?

14th June 2019, 09:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET having a year gap between 10th and 11th?

The eligibility to appear for NEET or AIIMS is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination after 12th.

Gap year after 10th is no bar to appear for NEET or AIIMS.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in PCB for NEET and 60% for AIIMS.

14th June 2019, 09:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and AIIMS exam after one year gap between 10th and 11th standard. There is no issue of one year gap between studies.

The academic qualification required to apply for NEET exam is 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum 50% marks in 12th board exam is required to apply for NEET exam.

14th June 2019, 10:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Even if you have taken admission in std 10th after having a gap year, you are eligible for NEET or AIIMS after completion of std 12th or during appear for board examination.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, you need to focus on the preparation for the examination to qualify in the examination.

14th June 2019, 11:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No,the gap in academic year between Class 10th and Class 11th will have no effect on your eligibility for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and AIIMS entrance examination.

Further, to appear in the NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects along with English from a recognised board of education. Also, your overall aggregate in your Class 12th must be 50% in case of NEET while in the case of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination it must be 60% in PCB group subjects. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category in both the cases.

For more details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in while for detailed information regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.

15th June 2019, 07:11 AM
Sayantidas

The eligibility to appear for NEET or AIIMS is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper..
You can appear for both.
You just have to score minimum 50% in 12th .

15th June 2019, 08:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out us here, you have a very good in terms of education gaps student take during there building time.

Yes you are eligible for taking part in NEET exam but you will have to clear your 12 standard with 50%marks in PCB.

Minimum eligibility to appear in any medical entrance exam is 12 board cleared with required number of marks. Even when you are in 12 class, you can provisionally give the exam if you will clear the exam then you will have to show the passing certificates at the time of admission bcoz. they provide you certain time limit also, if you are failing to show the data and records in the given time then your admission will be cancelled.

Check the official website-- https://ntaneet.nic.in
All the best.

15th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Deepanshu3010

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET. The maximum age limit needed for applying
for NEET is 25 years.

The first thing you have to do is that complete your class 12th with minimum 50% mark
with physics, chemistry and biology as your subject as the NEET exam is based on these
subjects.

I hope you get it.

1st November 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is gap year matter between 10 and 12 in neet (4 year gap) examination

5th March 2020, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for neet having 4 years gap between 10thand 11 th

16th February 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for neet 2023 if I have gap of 1 year between 11th and 12th?

27th July 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

After 12 th i take gap so can I eligible for neet

30th June 2023, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir.. I have gap between 10th and 12th in 2 year's gap can I get AIIMS delhi admission...
What I do sir...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?