8th April 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam while still being in 12th standard?

I am doing my 12th now. Can I apply this year for the entrance exam with my 11th & 10th board exam certificates? Am I eligible for writing entrance exam this year? So that I could join NIFT as soon as I finish 12th std?

11th April 2019, 07:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam while still being in 12th standard?

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology and to pursue an undergraduate designing course from any of the NIFTs the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised university. Students appearing in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible.

So, being a student of Class 12th, you are eligible to appear in NIFT entrance examination this year if you are going to appear in your board examination this year otherwise you will have to wait till next year.

For more details regarding NIFT admissions, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
13th April 2019, 02:35 PM
webasha

Default Re: Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam while still being in 12th standard?

Yes you can apply for Nift entrance exam if you are appeared in 12th. Its not tough exam. bt you have to do more practice on sketch and general questions.

For more details you can visit this website who provide some more information of NIFT.

WebAsha Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?