1st January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NTPC after studying in Annamalai University department of mechanical?

I am studying in annamalai university department of mechanical. I want work for ntpc. Can i apply in ntpc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  3. What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?
  4. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Internship in HR department of NTPC for Deaf student?
  10. Can I get a good job in Mechanical government department? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  11. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  12. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  15. Annamalai University faculty of Agriculture is approved by ICAR?
  16. Are there any jobs available after studying AGBSc in Annamalai University
  17. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
15th August 2017, 10:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC after studying in Annamalai University department of mechanical?

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation. It is a Public Sector Undertaking of India Government. The recruitment to NTPC is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering scorecard. Candidates who secure good rank in GATE exam are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal interview.

After completion of Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Annamalai University, you can apply for GATE examination. You should aim to secure top rank in GATE exam in your stream. Top GATE rank scorers are directly called for Group Discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?