1st April 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PCS after doing BBA degree?

I have bba degree so i can be apply pcs...Pleas esend to me the details

12th September 2015, 11:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PCS after doing BBA degree?

PCS stands for the Provincial Commissioned Services. It is the state civil services of the different states. Some eligibility criteria for the PCS differs from state to state but majority of the state has same criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. If you are in final year of graduation then also you can apply for the exam.

2. The age limit for the exam is 21-30 years. Candidates of reserved category like OBC and SC/ST get upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

So, you can apply for the exam after doing bachelor's degree in business administration. For more information, visit the official website of your state commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?