9th February 2016, 03:26 AM
Nancy Narang

Can I apply for Ph.D (Commerce) having 30 marks in NET?

Sir I just wanted to know that can I eligible to apply ph.d(commerce)? I recently gave entrance test and I score 30 marks(general category) in NET. So, plz answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  3. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  4. Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?
  5. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  8. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D (Commerce) having 30 marks in NET? -- [New]
  10. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  12. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  13. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D. in Nanotechnology after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  15. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  16. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  18. What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce?
9th February 2016, 05:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D (Commerce) having 30 marks in NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Narang View Post
Sir I just wanted to know that can I eligible to apply ph.d(commerce)? I recently gave entrance test and I score 30 marks(general category) in NET. So, plz answer me.
No, you can't apply for Ph.D course in Commerce because you have scored 30 marks in General category. So you haven't got any score card.

You can apply for next UGC NET exam for getting good score in UGC NET exam.

Passing Criteria :-

General Candidate must secure at least 40% Marks in Paper I & Paper II and must secure at least 50% Marks in Paper III.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?