18th September 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Karnataka Police with Graduation via distance mode?

Can I apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Karnataka Police after completing my Graduation via correspondence mode of education? Is there any entrance which I need to write? If yes, then please entrance details as well.

3rd January 2023, 06:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Karnataka Police with Graduation via distance mode?

Yes, you can apply for the examination for the recruitment as Sub Inspector.

The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for the examination and qualify in various stages for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?