23rd August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PSC exam for nurses? I have passed final year BSc Nursing

i have passed my Final year B.SC NURSING exam in the year 2013.Can i apply for PSC exams for nurses from this year

14th August 2015, 05:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSC exam for nurses? I have passed final year BSc Nursing

Yes,you can apply for PSC exam for nurses after passing B.Sc. Nursing degree .

Kerala Public Service Commission conducts Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam for recruitment of staff nurse post.

Eligibility criteria to apply for PSC Staff Nurse Exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed B.Sc / M.Sc. Degree in Nursing or equivalent from any institute/ University registered with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 18 years to 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed as per government rules .

-Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written examination .

To get more details, login to official website of KPSC :- www.keralapsc.gov.in
15th August 2015, 10:38 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PSC exam for nurses? I have passed final year BSc Nursing

Yes,you can apply for PSC exam for nurses after passing B.Sc. Nursing degree .

Kerala Public Service Commission conducts Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam for recruitment of staff nurse post.

Eligibility criteria to apply for PSC Staff Nurse Exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed B.Sc / M.Sc. Degree in Nursing or equivalent from any institute/ University registered with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 18 years to 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed as per government rules .

-Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written examination .
15th August 2015, 11:16 PM
JSD.

Yes you can apply in state public service commission as well as Union public service commission both the exams.Because the basic eligibility criteria for the both the examination is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with good percentile.

As you have completed your bachelor degree as Bsc in nursing so definitely you can go for psc.
25th January 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed final year Bsc nursing in Bangalore. And also i do the kerala registration. But i have no experience. Can i apply for PSC exam for nurses??
30th May 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the bsc nursing. Have no experience. Can I apply psc exam for staff nurse
26th June 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which PSC Exam can i write after my bsc nursing course?
4th August 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a post basic B.Sc nursing student. Can I apply for WBCS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?