8th January 2012, 06:31 PM
ved praka

Can i apply for Railways in section engineering exam while pursuing B.Tech from RVD university?

sir i am pursuing b.tech from rvd university ,can i railway in section engg exam in appear

Related Questions:
  1. Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?
  2. Any jobs for B.Tech students in Section Engineering in Railways?
  3. How to appear for AMIE section B course?
  4. How can I apply in entrance exam for M.Tech program? Last date of application? Possibility to pursue M.Tech from JNTU for B.Tech from RVD University pursuing candidate?
  5. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
  6. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  7. Various government services available through competitive exams?
  8. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  9. RVD university banned for btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  11. Is the RVD university approved by UGC? Can I do M.Tech from other university?
  12. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  13. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for a government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University
  15. Can RVD university degree help to get a job in government sector? -- [New]
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I go for regular B.Tech in Rajasthan Technical University after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from RVD University
  18. Is RVD university approved through UGC central government? Can I do M.Tech from other university through correspondence?
8th January 2012, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Railways in section engineering exam while pursuing B.Tech from RVD university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ved praka View Post
sir i am pursuing b.tech from rvd university ,can i railway in section engg exam in appear
Yes, You are eligible for this exam.Details of this exam is given below.

Educatinal qualification:-
You must have passed In The First or Second Division, The Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University or Board with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as Subjects of the Examination.

OR

Graduates with mathematics and at least one of the subjects physics and chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply for UPSC SCRA Examination.

Age Eligiblity Criteria :-

You must have attained the age of minimum 17 Years and must not have attained the age of 21 Years.

Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years For SC/ST candidates and 3 Years For OBC Candidates.

Notification of 2012 exam:-

Books for SCRA exam:-

Examination result wil be find out here.So you can visit here regularly.

http://upsc.gov.in/exams/written-res...te.htm#PageTop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?