10th August 2012, 08:26 PM
sikender_nag06

Can i apply for SBI clerical cadre after scoring 54.3% in 12th? I am in ST category

I have 54.3% in my 12th and i am an ST candidate reservation category.. can i apply for SBI Clerical cadre as da cut off given is 55%

11th August 2012, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for SBI clerical cadre after scoring 54.3% in 12th? I am in ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikender_nag06 View Post
I have 54.3% in my 12th and i am an ST candidate reservation category.. can i apply for SBI Clerical cadre as da cut off given is 55%

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST candidate but this relaxation is just 5%.

So you must have 55% marks in 12th standard but you have just 54.3% in 12th standard.so you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

Process of SBI CLERK exam-1)Written Test and 2)Personal Interview.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Pattern of SBI Clerk Exam:-

Total Marks= 250
Total Time= 150 min

Negative marking is there.For one wrong answer deduct .33 marks.

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/

11th August 2012, 11:13 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for SBI clerical cadre after scoring 54.3% in 12th? I am in ST category

Hi Friend...........

i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for SBI Clerical Cadre

The Basic Education Qualification for SBI Clerks : -

** Candidates must have 12th standard with 60% marks from a recognised institution,

or

** Candidates must have a bachelor of Degree from recognized university in any stream

but you have only 54.3% in your 12th standards....

For SC/ST candidates 5% percentage relaxation are there,

Means you have minimum 55% in your 12th standard, but you dont have that, so friend you are not eligible for this examination
11th August 2012, 11:56 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

By scoring 54.3% marks in 12th and being a candidate from ST category, it is not possible to apply for SBI Clerical Exam as the minimum marks for SC/ST category is 55% marks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream with 60%(55% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board OR having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up to 3 years. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

Hence if you are interested to apply for Bank Clerical exam then you have to complete Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.

The written exam is of objective type questions on the subjects like:-

-Reasoning
-English Language
-General Awareness
-Numerical Ability
-Computer Knowledge

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
11th August 2012, 12:37 PM
eastbengal

dear friend,

As per SBI new rule, a candidate must complete his/her graduation from any UGC/AICTE approved university if he/she wants to apply for IBPS exam.

You didn't completed your graduation!

So complete your graduation first then apply for SBI exam.

Check the attachment to know more about IBPS exam eligibility.

Good luck..
11th August 2012, 12:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility: State Bank of India hires personnel in Clerical cadre at 5 Associate Banks. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…

1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years.
3.age relaxatio is given by govt. ruleas.
4.Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates (or) must possess a Graduate Degree from recognised University.
Good luck
11th August 2012, 12:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility: State Bank of India hires personnel in Clerical cadre at 5 Associate Banks. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…

1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years.
3.age relaxatio is given by govt. ruleas.
4.Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates (or) must possess a Graduate Degree from recognised University.
Good luck
11th August 2012, 02:28 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........

The State bank of India is one of the most prestigious banks of India, and there are numerous vacancies which keep coming up every year.

State bank of India conducts a nationwide entrance exam for recruitment into its clerical cadre. There is an eligibility criterion for the same, for a person to qualify for the written exam.

The eligibility conditions are:

Candidate (Male /Female) must have passed the 12th std with minimum 60 % marks. ( 55% for SC/ST/PWD).

OR

Must have done graduation with min 40% marks ( 35% for SC/ST/PWD)

OR

A Diploma course passed after 10th std subject to the conditions that it must be from a recognized institute, with a minimum of two years study. It should be a full time course (not through correspondence) with a minimum of 60% marks.

AGE limit :

There is a maximum and a minimum age limit for the exam. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the following only:

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

For more details visit official website of SBI.

Good luck.........
13th August 2012, 01:04 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

The Eligibility criteria that are required to be eligible for the SBI Clerk Exam are :

* You must have completed your 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board.

*There is a relaxation of 5% marks for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.

* Your age should be in between 18-28 years.

So , on the basis of the above mentioned , you are not eligible for the exam even if you are a SC category student because you must have atleast 55% marks in 12th to apply for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th September 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for SBI clerical cadre after scoring 54.3% in 12th? I am in OBC category
11th June 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Engineering and I wanted to know what actually clerical cadre post is ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?