3rd December 2020, 12:19 PM

Can I apply for the SBI Clerk exam if completed BSc Pass without major subject?

Hello everyone, I am here to get the information that can I apply for SBI clerk exam with Graduation without major subject or General BSc pass Graduation? Kindly tell me about the as soon as possible.

4th December 2020, 07:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the SBI Clerk exam if completed BSc Pass without major subject?

Yes, you can apply for SBI bank clerk examination after completing your B.Sc. (Pass) degree course as it is not mandatory to have completed bachelor's degree in any Major (Honors) subject to be eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding the SBI bank clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
5th December 2020, 10:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the SBI Clerk exam if completed BSc Pass without major subject?

Yes, if you have completed B.Sc. course from a recognized University, then you can apply for SBI Clerk exam.

As per eligibility criteria defined for SBI Clerk exam, candidate should have completed any graduation course (like BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc.) from a recognized institute/college to be eligible for this exam.

Minimum Age to apply for this exam is 20 years while maximum age is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?