18th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Aartish

Can I apply for SSC CGL while continuing my B.Tech?

My B.Tech will be completed in 2020. Am I eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level (SSC-CGL) in the 2019 exam session? And, latest by when should I apply for taking exam in 2019 session?

22nd August 2019, 09:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC CGL while continuing my B.Tech?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to appearing SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their graduation degree course are also eligible.

Now,as you have mentioned that you will be completion your B.Tech degree course in 2020 which means you are pursuing final year of your B.Tech degree course and therefore you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL examinations from now on as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?