31st October 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC recruitment with 49.1% in BSc?

Hello everyone, I have secured 49.1% marks in my BSc course. I want to apply for SSC recruitment. So, I want to know that with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to apply for this recruitment or not. Please help me to know about this asap.

1st November 2018, 12:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC recruitment with 49.1% in BSc?

Various posts are filled through SSC CGL Exam like Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post, Compiler posts, Assistant Audit Officer, and many more.

There is percentage criteria of 60% to apply for Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post through SSC CGL Exam. So, in this case you must have completed graduation with at least 60% marks.

But for other posts like Compiler posts, Assistant Audit Officer, there is no such percentage criteria.
1st November 2018, 02:38 PM
Prriyapandeyy

Yes, you can apply for CGL if you pass your Graduation. There are no marks criteria for almost any posts. Selections are based on interviews/personal skills at a common screening test.
1st November 2018, 09:38 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission for graduates it conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination.

The eligibility criteria states that any graduate from a recognised University can apply for the exam. Job aspirants must have minimum of passing percentage marks in bachelor's degree, the minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 18 years.

You are eligible to apply for the exam with 49.1 percent in bachelor's degree in Science.
1st November 2018, 11:07 PM
somyamittal95

Sorry you cannot apply for SSC recritment with such low percentage . SSC requires minimum of 60% as an eligibility criteria .Your application will be rejected in background check . So dont waste your time and money here .
2nd November 2018, 09:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SSC recruitment examination with your qualification.

SSC conducts entrance examination for various recruitment. The age limit and minimum required aggregate varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in various stages for final recruitment.
4th November 2018, 11:54 AM
Meg24

Hello,
SSC- STaff selection commission exam is conducted for various posts and anyone above the age of 18 can apply for it with a minimum percentage of 60.
As your score is less than the average needed to apply for various posts,you can not apply for it.
4th November 2018, 06:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC refers to Staff Selection commission and it is a commission that conducts different examination for recruitment of staffs in various government department.

Being a graduate with 49.1% marks, you are eligible for appearing SSC examinations in most cases as there is no minimum requirement of marks to be secured at any level of academics.

For more details and eligibility conditions for different SSC recruitment examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?