5th September 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Sub-Inspector recruitment being a 2 years Diploma holder in Secretarial Practices?

Sir, I have completed my 2 years Diploma course in Secretarial Practices from a Government institution. I want to apply for the Sub-Inspector recruitment. I wouls like to know about the eligibility for me that I can apply for this recruitment or not.

9th September 2020, 07:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Sub-Inspector recruitment being a 2 years Diploma holder in Secretarial Practices?

**Educational Qualification for Sub-Inspector posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
***Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 1st January 2021 will not be eligible and need not apply
So,you must have graduation degree in order to apply for sub-inspector post.
9th September 2020, 07:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Sub-Inspector recruitment being a 2 years Diploma holder in Secretarial Practices?

NOTE:- The candidate needs to have a graduation degree or Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
The candidate needs to have a graduation degree or Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university
You had done diplome which may fall under intermediate
So,please complete the graduation course and apply for CRPF,UPSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?