31st May 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TRP exam having completed MSc Microbiology and studying BEd?

I have completed M.SC (Microbiology) with studying B.Ed(biological science . Can I be eligible for TRB? I am completed Msc microbiology and studying B. Ed in biological science can i eligible for trp

7th June 2021, 05:15 PM
SaritaSharma01

Default Re: Can I apply for TRP exam having completed MSc Microbiology and studying BEd?

TRP stand for Tax Return Preparers, in order to sit for the exam candidate need to have a graduation degree from a recognized university in the field of Business Administration or Management or Commerce or Economics or Law or Statistics are eligible to apply for the TRP exam. Age should be 35 years maximum for General category and 45 years for SC/ST/OBC.

For TRB that is Teacher Recruitment Board, candidate should possess Master degree in any field and should have done his/her B.ED in the relevant subject. Age must not be more than 57 years in order to apply for the exam.

Official page http://trb.tn.nic.in/ there are vacancy available for the new session and you can definitely apply. All you need to do is follow the instructions given the official page of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?