27th November 2012, 11:31 AM
pawase sandip

Can I apply for X group techical when I am appearing in degree Mechanical in 1st year

can i apply for x group technical when i am appearing in degree(mech) in 1st year

27th August 2017, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for X group techical when I am appearing in degree Mechanical in 1st year

Air Force of India conducts examination called X group for Technical and Y group for Non technical. The eligibility criteria for X group technical exam:

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or diploma in engineering with 50% marks in it.

>>The age limit is 17-22 years.

Candidates pursuing first year of engineering can apply for Group X examination.
27th January 2018, 06:55 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I apply for X group techical when I am appearing in degree Mechanical in 1st year

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Group X examination conducted by Indian Airforce as you are in first year of mechanical engineering degree.
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Group X examination is intermediate or 12 th class or an equivalent examination pass with English, mathematics and physics as subjects with atleast 50% of marks in aggregate.
And age limit to apply for this exam is 15-19 years.
And selection procedure of this post is online exam, physical fitness test, documents verification and medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?