25th August 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess on the basis of Matriculation?

Can I become an Air Hostess after Matriculation or do I need to complete Intermediate as well? If Intermediate is required then which subject combination should I take in 11th and 12th class to become an Air Hostess?

31st August 2019, 08:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess on the basis of Matriculation?

Yes, Intermediate is the necessary/minimum requirement to apply for the post of Air Hostess.

If you have just passed 10th standard, then currently you can't apply in Air Hostess training institute for pursuing course.

For pursuing Air Hostess course, you can complete 11th and 12th standard in any stream (like Commerce, Arts or Science).

There is no such certain requirement of stream to be pursued in 11th and 12th for applying to Air Hostess course.

After completing 12th standard, you will have to appear for test conducted by Air Hostess training institutes for admission to their courses. These tests will have following sections:
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?