29th November 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Assistant Professor in engineering colleges with distance M.Sc Mathematics?

Hi, I have completed Post Graduation in Mathematics via distance mode of education. So, am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in any engineering colleges? Or, do I need any further qualification as well?

30th November 2019, 02:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Assistant Professor in engineering colleges with distance M.Sc Mathematics?

The minimum educational qualification required to become an assistant professor is master's degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University and candidate has to qualify National Eligibility Test.
30th November 2019, 08:16 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Assistant Professor in engineering colleges with distance M.Sc Mathematics?

Yes, you can become an Assistant Professor in Private Engineering College as per your educational detail.
1st December 2019, 12:31 AM
Hydroponicpali

Yes, you can become an Assistant Professor in engineering colleges with distance M.Sc Mathematics.
You do not need any other qualification for it,
but
1) you must have minimum 60% marks in your M. Sc.
2) Having deep knowledge in Mathematics.
So don't worry go for interview or exam which is applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?