6th May 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an eye doctor with B.Sc Computer Science Honors?

Sir, I didn't take Biology in +2 and I want to do B.Sc with Computer Science honors. Can I become an eye doctor or can I get after my graduation some jobs related to lens and eye? Or, d I need to do any other graduate course for that?

9th May 2019, 05:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an eye doctor with B.Sc Computer Science Honors?

The minimum educational qualification required to join MBBS course is that the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with PCB stream from a recognised board and after completion of MBBS the candidate has to pursue MD in ophthalmology.

You are not eligible to become an eye doctor or ophthalmologist because you haven't studied Biology in 12th.
9th May 2019, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I become an eye doctor with B.Sc Computer Science Honors?

Procedure to become an eye doctor or Ophthalmologist:

A candidate has to opt for PCB stream from a recognised board and then you have to pursue MBBS course. After completion of MBBS course you will have to do MD in ophthalmology.

You are not eligible to become ophthalmologist because you haven't studied Biology subject in your 12th standard and it is the main requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?