20th August 2018, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a High School Hindi Teacher through CTET being a BEd(Hindi) graduate? Eligibility to apply for CTET?

Hello, I have done BEd in Hindi. I want to apply in CTET. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for CTET. And also let me know that I can become a High School Hindi Teacher or not through this eligibility test?

21st August 2018, 11:45 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Can I become a High School Hindi Teacher through CTET being a BEd(Hindi) graduate? Eligibility to apply for CTET?

No, CTET is for teachers applying for teaching until class 8th. You can instead go in for kvs or nvs part or pgt exams. See the attachment for the details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FileHandler.pdf(7.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf ANN(E)-17-08-2018.PDF(228.4 KB, 0 views)
22nd August 2018, 12:22 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a High School Hindi Teacher through CTET being a BEd(Hindi) graduate? Eligibility to apply for CTET?

CTET is Central Eligibility Test and examination is conducted by CBSE for final selection as teacher in government schools.

The eligibility to appear in examination for higher secondary recruitment is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have B.Ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
22nd August 2018, 09:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear in CTET for TGT recruitment examination conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have B.Ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?