13th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I become IAS officer after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

CAN I become I.A.S. officer having completed B.MUS(bechelor of music)????????????

14th August 2012, 08:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I become IAS officer after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CAN I become I.A.S. officer having completed B.MUS(bechelor of music)????????????
Hey friend,

IAS is one of the Indian Civil Service exam and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of IAS officer.This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year

These are the general details about the IAS exam and coming to your query about whether a you can become a IAS officer after BMUS which is Bachelor of Music,you are eligible for the exam to become a IAS officer.

The thing about writing the exam is that there is nothing to be regarded about the degree which you have graduated,as it is only applicable that you need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

The Nationality for the exam is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years for General Category candidates.There are upper age relaxation for other category candidates

The candidate who are from SC/ST should have 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.There is a exception for Ex-service men as they get 5 years exception from the prescribed limits.

You need to satisfy them all the criteria's in order to apply for the exam as they are important to be eligible for applying.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

>> Online
>> Offline

For more info check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
14th August 2012, 10:58 PM
yogesh8955347778

Default Re: Can I become IAS officer after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

general details about the IAS exam and coming to your query about whether a you can become a IAS officer after BMUS which is Bachelor of Music,you are eligible for the exam to become a IAS officer.

The thing about writing the exam is that there is nothing to be regarded about the degree which you have graduated,as it is only applicable that you need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

The Nationality for the exam is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years for General Category candidates.There are upper age relaxation for other category candidates

The candidate who are from SC/ST should have 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.There is a exception for Ex-service men as they get 5 years exception from the prescribed limits.

You need to satisfy them all the criteria's in order to apply for the exam as they are important to be eligible for applying.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam in 2 modes:
>> Online
>> Offline
ALL THE BEST
14th August 2012, 11:09 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: Can I become IAS officer after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IAS Exam (Civil service exam) is considered to be the toughest Exam of the country, it is the selection of candidates who were to be the higher authorities...

yes, you are eligible for ias EXAM.

the educational qualification required is the candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

age limit: 21-30 years for the candidate.relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

the qualities to be with the candidate to be a IAS officer is ...

first he must be a hard worker.

managing the Complexities,

solving of unpredictable Situations and Problems. ,

handling the situations ,

able persuade others over his view to stabilize the situation ,

settle the Agreement between the parties,

leadership skills,

self confidence,

positive attitude,

commanding ability,

good communication talents,

patience and quick decision making,

etc..prepare well

the eligiblity criteria for the IAS exam is ,

>> a candidate should have completed any degree from a recognised university
>> the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in degree
>> for sc or st category candidates,the minimum percentage required is 45% only
>> the candidate should be a citizen of india

age criteria : -

>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-30 years , if the candidate is belong to general category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-33 years , if the candidate is belong to obc category
>> the age of the candidate should be between 21-35 years , if the candidate is belong to sc or st category

WWW.UPSCGOV.IN

ALL THE BEST....
6th November 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become IAS officer after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?
27th December 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do llb after graduation in music??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?