26th June 2022, 03:33 PM
LoveInterior

Can I become an Interior Designer after doing my graduaction in Electrical Engineering?

Iam an Electrical Graduate but iam intrested to choose interior Designing as my career is this Possiable if yes What should be my path

27th June 2022, 11:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Interior Designer after doing my graduaction in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to enroll in the interior design program after finishing your B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering. You can start a career in interior design by enrolling in a short-term course if you are interested in the profession.
29th June 2022, 12:25 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become an Interior Designer after doing my graduaction in Electrical Engineering?

You can enroll in the interior design program after earning your B. Tech. in electrical engineering, so the answer is yes.
If you are interested in the field, you can begin a career in interior design by registering for a short course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?