3rd July 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Junior Lecturer in any university after completing MSc(Nuclear Physics)?

Dear friends, I am interested in Teaching profession. I am doing my MSc with Nuclear Physics. So, after completing my MSc I can become a Junior Lecturer in any university? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Junior Lecturer after M.Sc physics?
  2. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post?
  5. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  6. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  7. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  9. Possibility to apply for M.Phil correspondence in any university of India for Physics Lecturer?
  10. Can I become a lecturer in History after completing BSc Physics
  11. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  12. How to get a Junior Lecturer post in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become the best Lecturer after M.Sc physics?
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue MBA(HR) being a Physics graduate?
  15. What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?
  16. Scope of studying BUMS over MBBS course?
  17. Want to do PhD in Physics
  18. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala?
7th July 2018, 08:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Junior Lecturer in any university after completing MSc(Nuclear Physics)?

To become lecturer, you must qualify National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by CBSE for JRF and Lectureship. The eligibility criteria for NET examination:

Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for NET exam.

You can apply for CSIR NET exam if you meet above criteria.
10th July 2018, 01:19 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Junior Lecturer in any university after completing MSc(Nuclear Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in Teaching profession. I am doing my MSc with Nuclear Physics. So, after completing my MSc I can become a Junior Lecturer in any university? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!
The UGC has decided some norms for the eligibility of the professor in the universities. the post graduation is not enough for the lectureship.
you need to qualify the UGC NET Exam.

UGC NET Exam is a national level exam with enables you to eligible for assistant professor or junior fellowship award.

Candidates who have completed the Post graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university are eligible for the UGC NET.
There is no age limit for lectureship.

After the MSc with Nuclear Physic you may apply for your related subject in NET.
27th October 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i did msc marine geophysics, can i eligible for junior lecturer or not in board of intermediate education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?