7th August 2018, 11:28 AM
Ashusheera

Can I become a Professor in any reputed college with distance MBA Degree?

Hello everyone, I have completed my distance MBA from Bharathiar University. Now, I want to know that can I become a Professor in any reputed college? As I want to become a Professor but I did distance MBA. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab?
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. Will I be able to become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor after doing Master degree through distance education?
  4. Is distance degree valid for Assistant Professor job in Gujarat State Government colleges?
  5. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  6. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  7. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  8. Is it possible to do MD after BDS? if so then which subjects?
  9. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  10. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  11. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
  12. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for assistant professor with PG through distance education
  15. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  16. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science?
  17. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  18. Can I apply for MBA in distance mode with 44 percent marks in B.Com?
16th April 2022, 12:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor in any reputed college with distance MBA Degree?

Yes, you can definitely become a professor even having completed MBA degree course in distance mode of education from Bharathiar University which is a UGC recognised university provided you hold all the other essential qualification required to be a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?