26th October 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Sub-Inspector Police after completion of B.Tech?

Sir, now I am studying B.Tech 2nd year and my age is 19 years. Shall I be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police after completion of my B.Tech degree? Will I have to write any entrance also? And, what is the pat scale of Sub-Inspector Police?

30th October 2019, 01:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Sub-Inspector Police after completion of B.Tech?

To appear for Sub Inspector recruitment examination, the required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Entrance examination is conducted by SSC and state SSC for final selection in various stages.

So, you will have to wait till the completion of bachelor degree to appear in the examination for final selection. The pay scale varies with different department and state.
30th October 2019, 07:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification to appear for SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you will be become eligible to appear in the examination while pursuing in the final year of B.Tech course.

Examination is conducted in written and physical test for final selection.
30th October 2019, 11:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will become eligible to appear in the SI recruitment examination after completion of bachelor in technology course.

The entrance examination will be conducted in various stages such as :-

Written.

Physical Fitness.

So, you can do the preparation for the examination till the completion of the course to qualify in the examination and for final selection.

The pay scale is not same for SI in all the states, UTs or CAPFs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?