6th April 2022, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can I buy a transfer to autonomous college from non autonomous college?

I am currently studying second year mechatronics in non autonomous college it is affiliated to anna university, can I buy a transfer to autonomous college which is affiliated by anna university??

16th March 2023, 08:36 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: can I buy a transfer to autonomous college from non autonomous college?

Transferring to an autonomous college affiliated with Anna University is possible, but the process and requirements may vary depending on the policies of the college and university. Here are some general points that you may need to consider:

Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying for a transfer, you need to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the autonomous college, such as minimum GPA or specific courses completed.

Contact the autonomous college:
You can reach out to the admissions department of the autonomous college to inquire about the transfer process, requirements, and deadlines. They can guide you on the necessary steps to follow and provide you with the application form.

Transfer procedure: Once you have the application form, fill it out with all the necessary details and submit it to the college. They will review your application, and if it meets their criteria, they will issue a transfer order. The transfer order will need to be submitted to your current college for their approval.

Approval from current college: You will need to obtain a no-objection certificate (NOC) from your current college, stating that they have no objection to your transfer. Additionally, you may also need to pay any fees or penalties that may be applicable as per your current college's policies.

Submit transfer documents: Once you have received the transfer order and NOC, you need to submit them to the autonomous college for the final approval. If approved, you will be enrolled as a student in the autonomous college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?