15th March 2022, 09:11 AM
Adityagondane

Can I cancel my BTech admission after 4 months?

My admission 2022 in 1st year after realized I don't want these filed so I want to cancel my admission after 4 months please give reply

15th March 2022, 04:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I cancel my BTech admission after 4 months?

You can cancel your Bachelor of Technology admission after four months of admission. But you must keep in mind that college is not going to refund your tuition and hostel fee after cancellation of admission.

Only the refundable security deposit will be returned back after due process of cancellation. If you donot like the course, cancellation is the best option as it will consume your four important years of academic life.
15th March 2022, 04:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes. But, If you have already paid the fees then, you will get the money back but some amount will be deducted based on how late you cancel your admission. If you have not paid the fees then they may or may not ask for a certain amount of money(obviously less than the fees) based on how late you cancel the admission.
15th March 2022, 08:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely opt out of any course in mid way anytime you want and get the college leaving certificate giving them proper reason of opting out of the course.

There is nothing wrong or illegal in doing so and there are lots of example of such cases where a candidate get themselves dropped out of the course if they not like the course.
15th March 2022, 09:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely drop out of your B.Tech degree course whenever you want it as your own discretion whether to continue a particular course or not.

If, you are not enjoying the same course then you can drop out of the same course and get college leaving certificate / transfer certificate. You can also claim the refund of fee paid if you are eligible for the same as per the refund policy.
15th March 2022, 09:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in the course, or due to some other problem you don't want to carry forward, then you can cancel the admission.

But if you have paid the fees , they you can get the money back after deduction of some amount based on how much time you take in cancellation.

But if you have not paid the fees, then there is no problem and you can cancel your admission.
15th March 2022, 10:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can cancel the admission if not interested in the course.

So, you can cancel your admission and take admission in your interested course.
16th March 2022, 11:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After 4 months, if you don't wish to pursue B.Tech in that particular institute, then simply you can contact with your admin office of college.

There is possibility that your candidature would be cancelled for that academic year but academic/tuition fees for that year would not be refunded.
17th March 2022, 04:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can cancel your engineering admission if you want to cancel it. But after cancelling, if you have paid the admission fees to the college, you would not be getting any kind of refund of the money which you have given to the respective college. So, think before you want to cancel your admission.
21st March 2022, 05:50 PM
anderson886

Yes, you can cancel your BTech admission after four months of admission. but amount will be deducted based on how late you cancel your admission.
21st March 2022, 05:51 PM
anderson886

Yes you can canvel but not sure about the refund.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?